“Gateway” success and how to achieve it
Does your first lesson with a new student often become the only lesson you give them? Find out how to develop loyal students who train with you for years.
- Don’t let your concept about what’s expensive limit your potential.
- “How much” is often the first question asked. Answering it effectively tees you up for long-term coaching.
- People buy with emotion but justify their purchases intellectually. Learn to find their emotional pains.
- Can you convincingly layout a full year of golf improvement?
- Handicaps don’t get cut in half after one or two lessons.
The Business-minded-coach’s pattern for long-term coaching
- Making the improvement process tangible opens a student’s eyes to what it’s really going to take.
- Changing movement patterns in the proper sequence can shorten the learning curve.
- When to work on what: With the club championship coming up, it isn’t time to change someone’s swing.
- Tee-to-green improvement requires holistic and comprehensive instruction.
Driving the Revenue Engine
- Booking strategies: Never again say, “Call me when you’re ready for your next lesson.”
- Control your schedule: Coaches in every other sport dictate the practice schedule. (So why are golf instructors different?)
- Increasing renewals: Retention of existing customers is the easiest way to meet revenue goals. Here are strategies to make it happen.
- Equipment sales matter: How many strokes can you shave from your student’s score with proper equipment? Have a system for fitting that dovetails with your coaching.
“Our time using GOLF Business Solutions’ Sales Training has already reaped benefits, but I know the best is yet to come. Andy has shared his wisdom and insight, helping our team gain a clearer understanding of how to meet students’ needs and create a better model for our instruction business.”
HELP US HELP YOU
Becoming an expert in selling your services is just a few steps away.
Learn how our sales experts can help you propel your brand and business strategies to take you to the next level.
Our promise to you
Partner Care is our commitment that whenever you face a challenge with any of our products or services, we’ll resolve it as quickly as possible, 24/7/365. That’s the way we’d want to be treated, and it’s our promise to you.