Increase engagement with high quality video production
Clubhouse Bulletin is a highly-engaging video-newsletter focused on engaging private club members with the most important club information. Utilizing recognizable on-air talent from GOLF, Bulletin is one of the most unique new solutions in the private clubs industry, and currently used by some of the top clubs in North America.
GET STARTED IN AS EARLY AS SIX WEEKS!
Take your updates to your members up a notch with a network quality video newsletter
With the Clubhouse Bulletin from GOLF Business Solutions, your monthly emails to your members will stand out in their already packed inboxes.
- Clubhouse Bulletin
Includes 12 packages with a 15 second announcement video and 2-3 minute update video. Update video may include photos and video from the club and will be hosted by Bailey Mosier of GOLF Channel from the GOLF Channel newsroom. GOLF Channel crew will spend 1 day at the club capturing video interviews, b-roll and more to be used for package production.
- You have full approval rights to the content and the final version of the video
- All b-roll footage and final, edited files are yours to keep
GET TO KNOW
- Co-host for Morning Drive, GOLF Channel’s daily news and lifestyle program
- Also works as an on-site reporter at select golf tournaments
- Hosts a variety of video segments for Grill Room, GOLFChannel.com’s dedicated medium for highlighting the lighter side of the game
- Originally joined GOLF in 2011 as an associate editor for GolfChannel.com
- Received her undergraduate degree from Old Dominion University—where she competed as a member of the women’s golf team—then received her Masters of Journalism from Arizona State University
ADDITIONAL WAYS GOLF BUSINESS SOLUTIONS CAN HELP YOUR PRIVATE CLUB
Buy Group - Ride
Business Solutions include the nations top group buying program, in or out of golf. Participation is completely free of charge and includes access to free and no obligation bid support, best pricing available from US Foods, large produce network, agronomy support from Synatek and employee benefits from Verizon, Hertz, Orkin and more.MORE
GOLF Advisor Living
Includes several options ranging from television show to vignettes to articles and reviews. With a wide price range, all clubs can find their best option.MORE
Chef’s Advisory Board
Our new and growing board is a collection of golf chefs who will provide ideas, experience and leadership, free of charge, for golf food and beverage operations throughout the globe. Our members are paid for their time and effort and support the growth of our procurement program.MORE
HELP US HELP YOU
The fundamental tools you need to succeed
Want to learn more about how to bring the Clubhouse Bulletin to your club?
Our promise to you
Partner Care is our commitment that whenever you face a challenge with any of our products or services, we’ll resolve it as quickly as possible, 24/7/365. That’s the way we’d want to be treated, and it’s our promise to you.